Slow Cooker Pulled Pork BBQ
- 2 pound(s) Pork loin or pork tenderloin
- 12 ounce(s) Can or bottle of root beer
- 18 ounce(s) Bottle of BBQ sauce
- 8 Hamburger buns
- Place the pork in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low until well cooked and shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours.
- Drain well. Stir in BBQ sauce. Serve on buns. Good with cole slaw on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jrfcarolina22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note