SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 7 Hours
- Ready In: 7 Hours 10 Minutes
- Servings: 8
- "Using root beer to season slow cooked pork tenderloin makes a novel, yet tasty preparation method guaranteed to win applause."
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle root beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle your favorite
- barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns, split and lightly
- 1. Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours. Note: the actual length of time may vary according to individual slow cooker. Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce. Serve over hamburger buns
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes