Slow cooker pulled pork
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloins(about 1. 5
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder(or 1/2 teaspoon garlic seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 Large sweet or yellow onion, chopped
- 3/4 bottle(s) barbecue sauceYour choice
- 1/2 cup(s) Non-alcoholic amber beer or light beer
- 1) coat the inside of the slow cooker with canola cooking spray. Place the pork tenderloins in bottom of slow cooker and sprinkle Grailc, salt and pepper evenly over the top.
- 2) sprinkle chopped onions over pork and top that with barbecue sauce and beer. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Shred pork with a fork and stir to combine all ingredient .
- 3) serve the pork filling on a whole grain bun or roll.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes