Slow cooker pulled pork
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloins(about 1. 5
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder(or 1/2 teaspoon garlic seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 Large sweet or yellow onion, chopped
- 3/4 bottle(s) barbecue sauceYour choice
- 1/2 cup(s) Non-alcoholic amber beer or light beer
- 1) coat the inside of the slow cooker with canola cooking spray. Place the pork tenderloins in bottom of slow cooker and sprinkle Grailc, salt and pepper evenly over the top.
- 2) sprinkle chopped onions over pork and top that with barbecue sauce and beer. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Shred pork with a fork and stir to combine all ingredient .
- 3) serve the pork filling on a whole grain bun or roll.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note