Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) beef roast such as chuck roast
- 1 envelope(s) dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope(s) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope(s) dry brown gravy mix
- 2 cup(s) water
- Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger than the amount of water. Add and mix all three envelopes of dry mixes. Mix until completely blended.
- Brown the roast and add to slow cooker. Pour the water/seasoning mixture over the meat and cook on low about 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes