Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin / FB
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) diced dried onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- Put everything in the crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin / FB Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes