Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin submitted by FREDDIE_13 at: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=783272
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 1 envelope(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 3 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- pepper to taste
- Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker with contents of soup packet. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat. Carefully spread garlic over the prok, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible. Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours. Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
- Serve with rice and vegatables
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Brokenwheels and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note