Slow cooker pork loin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 to 3 pound(s) Pork loin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cooking oil
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 3 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Salt n pepper
- Cut roast to fit crock pot if necessary. In small bowl combine the garlic powder, ginger, thyme, and pepper. Rub spice mixture over the entire surface of loin. In large skillet heat oil and brown the loin slowly on all sides. Drain off fat. Transfer to crockpot. Combine chicken broth, lemon juice, and soy sauce; pour over pork. Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. When roast is done transfer to serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- Pour juice from crockpot into glass measuring cup, skim off fat. Measure 2cups of liquid, adding water to make 2cups. Transfer into small saucepan, reserving 1/2 cup. Stir cornstarch into reserved 1/2 cup of juice until dissolved, then stir into juice in saucepan. Heat, stirring frequently, until gravy is thickened and bubbly, 5-7 min. Cook and stir 2 more minutes. Season the gravy to taste with salt n pepper
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jhwatts and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note