SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- •3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- •1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- •1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- •1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- •4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- •2 tablespoons canola oil
- •1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- •In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard, pepper blend and seasoned salt. Add chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown meat in oil on each side.
- • Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Place remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- • Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk pan juices until smooth; serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
- Nutritional Facts 1 pork chop with about 1/4 cup gravy equals 305 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 606 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
- Originally published as
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes