Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 28 ounce(s) jar pasta sauce
- 28 ounce(s) can of tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 8 ounce(s) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 4 slice(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1.In a large skillet, brown chops over medium-high heat. Transfer to slow cooker.
- 2.In the same pan, cook onion in oil over medium heat until browned. Stir in mushrooms and bell pepper, and cook until these vegetables are soft. Mix in pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and white wine. Season with Italian seasoning, basil, and garlic. Pour over pork chops in slow cooker.
- 3.Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours. To serve, place a slice of cheese over each chop, and cover with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes