1. Season roast with salt,galric powder, onion powder, 1/2 tsp. black pepper
2. Coat nonstick pan with 2 tablespoons of Olive oil; heat over medium heat. Brown roast on all sides
3. While roast is browning place 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes, cornstarch, thyme, sage, and sun-dried tomatoes in slow cooker; mix well.
4. When roast is done browning place ontop of tomato mixture in slow cooker. Add the rest of the olive oil to the pan, add the mushrooms and onions saute for about 4 minutes to slightly tender. When done layer the mushrooms and onions on top of the roast in slow cooker.
5. Pour remaining crushed tomatoes over the pork onions and mushrooms and season with remaining pepper. Cover; cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
6. Remove roast from slow cooker; tent with foil. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with sauce over noodles.
* If you don't feel like the extra work of taking out the roast and slicing it and you have extra time, cook on high for 6 hours or on low 8 until the pork shreds easily in the slow cooker. Then serve over noodles.
Go to full version of