Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Peach Layer
- 4 cup(s) Sliced peaches fresh or frozen, five to six peaches
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- Ice cream or whipped cream
- 1. Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2. Place sliced peaches in a large bowl and gently toss with 1/4 cup sugar, then add to slow cooker.
- 3. In a separate bowl, mix Bisquick, sugar and milk until well blended, adjusting Bisquick and milk until the mixture begins to thicken slightly.
- 4. Pour the mixture over the peaches in the slow cooker and cover.
- 5. Cook on low for 3.5 to 5 hours, or until the cobbler is set in the center.
- 6. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
- Notes: You really do need a 6-quart slow cooker. If using a smaller size, decrease the ingredient sizes, or the cobbler will never set in the middle. Peaches should be no more than an inch thick, and the cobbler mixture should coat the peaches without submerging them.
- It may help to leave the lid cracked. After three hours, check the cobbler. If it does not seem the dough is setting in the middle, leave the cover off slightly and bake on high for half an hour, then check again.
- To spice up the recipe a little, cinnamon, nutmeg, and/or allspice are recommended. I added a dash of pumpkin spice to taste when serving it up, which was fantastic.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nylanth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note