Slow Cooker Orange Christmas
Chicken and Vegitables in the slow cooker.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 12 clove(s) Garlic Peeled
- 1 whole(s) Onion Quarted
- 1 whole(s) Zucchini squash Cut into 1" pieces
- 1 whole(s) Orange Sliced
- 1 pound(s) Small yellow potatoes Cleaned
- 2 cup(s) Low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) Thyme
- 2 dash(es) Salt
- 2 dash(es) Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Honey
- Place dry ingredients into crock pot. Mix together honey, broth , thyme, salt and pepper. Pour liquid over chicken and Vegitables. Cook on high 2.5 to 3!hours until Vegas are done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sheri218 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note