Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
Similar to P.F. Chang's China Bistro Orange Peel Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Minced garlic
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 package(s) Lee Kum Kee Orange Sauce
- 3 chicken breasts (large)
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Prepare sauce by adding first eight ingredients to slow cooker on high heat.
- Prepare the chicken by heating oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Slice chicken breasts into bite size pieces. When oil is hot, add a few pieces of chicken to the oil. Brown chicken on both sides and transfer chicken to a plate with paper towels. When all chicken is browned, add to slower cooker. Cook low for three hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AmyByrnes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note