Slow cooker Orange Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts chopped into small chunks
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 6 ounce(s) frozen orange juice concentrate thaw or throw in the microwave for 45 seconds
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- olive oil
- In a bowl, mix the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and ketchup. Pour the flour in a small bowl. Cover the chicken breast chunks in flour and shake off the excess.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil in a skillet and brown the flour-covered chicken.
- The chicken doesn't need to be fully cooked since it's going in the crock pot.
- After the chicken is done cooking, pour the pieces into the crock pot. Then cover the chicken with your sauce mixture and give the pot a stir.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note