Slow cooker Orange Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts chopped into small chunks
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 6 ounce(s) frozen orange juice concentrate thaw or throw in the microwave for 45 seconds
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- olive oil
- In a bowl, mix the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and ketchup. Pour the flour in a small bowl. Cover the chicken breast chunks in flour and shake off the excess.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil in a skillet and brown the flour-covered chicken.
- The chicken doesn't need to be fully cooked since it's going in the crock pot.
- After the chicken is done cooking, pour the pieces into the crock pot. Then cover the chicken with your sauce mixture and give the pot a stir.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes