Slow Cooker Mexican Meatball Stew
Community Recipe from
- (2) 14.5 ounce(s) cans Mexican style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- (2) 12 ounce(s) pkg. frozen cooked Italian style meatballs thawed
- 15 ounce(s) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 ounce(s) can chicken broth with garlic
- 10 ounce(s) package frozen whole kernel corn thawed
- 1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, combine undrained tomatoes, meatballs, drained beans, broth, and corn.
- 2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. If desired, garnish each serving with oregano.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Mexican Meatball Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes