Slow Cooker Mexican Beef Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Slow Cooker Mexican Beef Soup
- 1 lb. beef stew meat, in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups water
- 14 ounces beef broth
- 14 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 small can corn kernels
- 1 lb. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Add the beef, water, broth, tomato sauce, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and cumin to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours, or until the meat is tender.
- Turn the heat up to High and stir in the corn, kidney beans, and oregano.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, then serve with the sour cream.
- Serves 4
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Mexican Beef Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews