Slow Cooker Mexican Beef Soup
Community Recipe from
- Slow Cooker Mexican Beef Soup
- 1 lb. Beef Stew Meat, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 14 ounces beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 14 ounces Mexican style chunky tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine stew beef, broth, water, tomatoes and spices in an electric
- slow cooker on low heat. Cover and cook 8 to 8 1/2 hours, or until
- beef is tender. Increase heat to high. Stir in remaining ingredients,
- except sour cream. Cover and heat another 10-20 minutes until hot.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Mexican Beef Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes