slow cooker meatloaf
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) 6 oz stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow mustard
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- MIX all ingredients except Singles just until blended. Fold 2 (30-inch-long) pieces of foil lengthwise in half twice. Crisscross pieces on work surface. Top with meat mixture; shape into 8-inch round loaf.
- USE foil handles to gently lower meatloaf into slow cooker, letting ends of foil hang over top edge of cooker; cover with lid.
- COOK on HIGH 4 hours or until meatloaf is done (160ºF). Top with Singles. Let stand, covered, 5 min. or until Singles are melted. Use foil handles to remove meatloaf from slow cooker before slicing to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dpygrl01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
slow cooker meatloaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes