Slow Cooker Maple Salmon
If you like salmon you will LOVE this recipe for Slow Cooker Maple Salmon. It’s full of flavor, tender and really moist! (and SO Easy!). It is very convenient to keep fresh ginger in the freezer and grate it frozen. This salmon is good hot or cold. Serve hot over rice, or serve cold by crumbling over salad or pasta. Recipe by Crock Pot Girl, October 9, 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 salmon fillets (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/8 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced ginger root
- 1. Place salmon pieces in a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- 2. Mix the sauce ingredients and pour over salmon.
- 3. Cover & Crock on HIGH for 1 hour. (increase to approx. 2 hours if using frozen fish)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note