Slow-cooker macaroni and cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slice(s) American cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 ounce(s) elbow macaroni
- 12 ounce(s) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Mix the pasta, 3 cups cheese, evaporated milk, milk, eggs, salt and pepper, in a greased slow cooker. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese and arrange American cheese on top. Cook, covered, on low for 3 to 4 hours. Do not remove lid or stir while cooking. Refrigerate any leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by VickieLeigh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note