Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) chicken buillon granules
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1.In a bowl, mix the oregano, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture into chicken. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken in butter for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- 2.In the same skillet, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to boil. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- 3.Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 6 hours. Add the parsley to the slow cooker 15 to 30 minutes before the end of the cook time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes