Slow Cooker Lasagna (Get Crocked)
Slow Cooker Lasagna has all the flavor of a recipe that you slave over all day with the convenience of a slow cooker. Variation: For a fuller flavor, use 24 oz. can tomato sauce instead of 6 oz. can tomato paste and water. Add 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. dried basil, and 1/4 tsp. pepper. For a spicy flavor, add 1/2 lb. ground or sliced Italian Sausage and brown with the hamburger. Recipe from Jenn Bare, founder of GetCrocked.com.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 29-ounce can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 6-ounce can(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 dried oregano
- 1 8-ounce package(s) lasana noodles, uncooked
- 4 cup(s) (16 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (12 oz.) ricotta cheese or small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook beef, onion and garlic together in saucepan until browned. Drain.
- 2. Stir in tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt, and oregano. Mix well.
- 3. Spread one-fourth of meat sauce in un-greased slow cooker. Arrange one-third of noodles over sauce.
- 4. Combine the cheeses. Spoon one-third of mixture over noodles. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining sauce.
- 5. Cover. Cook on Low 4-5 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note