Slow Cooker Lasagna (Get Crocked)
Slow Cooker Lasagna has all the flavor of a recipe that you slave over all day with the convenience of a slow cooker. Variation: For a fuller flavor, use 24 oz. can tomato sauce instead of 6 oz. can tomato paste and water. Add 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. dried basil, and 1/4 tsp. pepper. For a spicy flavor, add 1/2 lb. ground or sliced Italian Sausage and brown with the hamburger. Recipe from Jenn Bare, founder of GetCrocked.com.
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 29-ounce can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 6-ounce can(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 dried oregano
- 1 8-ounce package(s) lasana noodles, uncooked
- 4 cup(s) (16 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (12 oz.) ricotta cheese or small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook beef, onion and garlic together in saucepan until browned. Drain.
- 2. Stir in tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt, and oregano. Mix well.
- 3. Spread one-fourth of meat sauce in un-greased slow cooker. Arrange one-third of noodles over sauce.
- 4. Combine the cheeses. Spoon one-third of mixture over noodles. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining sauce.
- 5. Cover. Cook on Low 4-5 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note