Slow Cooker Lasagna
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned and drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 8 piece(s) lasagna noodles uncooked and broken into thirds
- 1- 28 ounce(s) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1- 4 ounce(s) can of sliced mushrooms drained
- 1- 15 ounce(s) container of ricotta cheese
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- parmesan cheese garnish
- 1. Combine ground beef and Italian seasoning.
- 2. Arrange half the lasagna noodles in a greased 5 qt slow cooker.
- 3. Spread half the ground beef mixture over the noodles. Top with half of each
- remaining ingredient except parmesan cheese.
- 4. Repeat layering process.
- 5. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- 6. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note