Slow Cooker Lasagna
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground lean turkey browned
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 container(s) skim milk ricotta
- 1 package(s) shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 6 lasagna noodles - uncooked
- Brown meat before making the recipe. Add to the meat, spaghetti sauce and water.
- 1. Mix ricotta, mozzerella, 2 TB of parmesan and egg together
- 2. Spoon one cup meat suace into slow cooker, top with layers of half each of the noodles, broken to fit, and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles and alternate layers until crock pot/slow cooker is filled
- 3. Cook on LOW 4-6 hours or unitl liquired is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. led stand, covered, 10 minutes or unitl melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robburns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes