Slow Cooker Lasagna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 container(s) (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 jar(s) (26 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package(s) (7 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup(s) water
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
- Mix ricotta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 tablespoons parmesan, egg and parsley.
- Spoon one cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with single layer of noodles (broken to fit) and 1/2 cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups of the remaining meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles, broken to fit, cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; let stand covered 10 minutes or until melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinkerbelljax and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes