Baked lasagna is worth the work. I thought this was very bland and leftovers had a strange consistency. Will not make again.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 361
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 12.2g
- Saturated fat: 6.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 28.6g
- Carbohydrate: 31.1g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 595mg
- Calcium: 307mg
- 1 pound ground round
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (26-ounce) jar chunky garden-style pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Cooking spray
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) carton part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook beef, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned, stirring to crumble. Drain; set aside.
- Combine pasta sauce and water in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place 4 uncooked noodles in a 4-quart electric slow cooker coated with cooking spray, breaking noodles to fit. Layer with half each of beef mixture, pasta sauce mixture, and mushrooms. Spread ricotta cheese over mushrooms. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Layer with remaining noodles, meat, pasta sauce mixture, and mushrooms. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover with lid; cook on high-heat setting 1 hour.
- Reduce heat setting to low; cook 5 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes