Slow Cooker Lasagna
This recipe is so easy, you may never go back to the conventional method with boiled noodles and complicated assembly.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (we tested with Ragú Chunky Garden-Style)
- 1/3 cup water
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) jar mushrooms
- 1 (15-ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook beef and Italian seasoning in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles; drain. Combine spaghetti sauce and water in a small bowl.
- Place 4 uncooked noodles in bottom of a lightly greased 5-quart electric slow cooker. Layer with half each of beef mixture, spaghetti sauce mixture, and mushrooms.
- Spread ricotta cheese over mushrooms. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Layer with remaining noodles, meat, sauce mixture, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour; reduce heat and cook on LOW setting 5 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes