Slow-cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
Prep 25 minutes; cook 10 hours (low) or 5 hours (high)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) boneless beef sirloin or beef rump roast cut into 2-3 pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 0.7 ounce(s) envelope Italian dry salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/2-1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 10-12 hoagie buns, split
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded Italian blend cheeses (6 oz)
- red onion, sliced thinly
- pepperoncini rings
- 1. Place beef in crock pot. In a small bowl, combine water, salad dressing mix, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and garlic powder; pour over beef in crock. Cover and cook for 10-11 hours on low.
- 2. Remove meat from crock with a slotted spoon. Using two forks, shred the meat. Serve meat in rolls. Melt cheese on top under broiler and serve with additional toppings.
- 3. Serve remaining juices, that have been strained, for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow-cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes