Slow Cooker Italian Beef Roast
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, quartered
- 10.5 ounce(s) beef broth
- 1 ounce(s) pkg dry au jus mix
- .7 ounce(s) dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1.Place beef chuck roast into a slow cooker and scatter onion quarters around the meat. Pour the beef broth over the meat and sprinkle the au jus mix, Italian salad dressing mix, salt, and black pepper over the roast.
- 2.Cover cooker, set on Low, and cook until meat is very tender, 6 to 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Italian Beef Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes