Slow Cooker Hearty Thick Chili
Not alot of beans, alot of flavor and very thick and hearty. Enjoy!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1 can(s) Del Monte Zesty Chili Diced Tomatoes
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 bag(s) Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 bag(s) McCormick Chili Seasoning
- 1 can(s) Pinto Beans
- 1. Brown ground beef for approximately 15 minutes.
- 2. Add ground beef and all other ingredients into slow cooker.
- 3. Set slow cooker on high for 3 hours, stirring every half hour to an hour.
- For extra flavor:
- Hot Sauce
- Dash Salt and Pepper
- Additional Chili Seasoning
- Chili Powder
This recipe is a personal recipe added by deardeb92 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note