Slow Cooker Hearty Thick Chili
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1 can(s) Del Monte Zesty Chili Diced Tomatoes
- 2 clove(s) Fresh Chopped Garlic
- 1.5 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 bag(s) Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 bag(s) McCormick Chili Seasoning-Mild or Medium depending on preference
- 1 can(s) Pinto Beans
- 5 dash(es) Salt
- 3 dash(es) ground black pepper
- 1 container(s) Sour Cream
- 1 bag(s) Finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Brown ground beef for approximately 15 minutes. Once beef is brown, using a strainer drain liquid completely.
- 2. Add ground beef and all other ingredients into slow cooker. Stir together until completely mixed.
- 3. Set slow cooker on high for 3 hours, stirring every half hour to an hour. For extra flavor, after 1 hour add 5 dashes of hot sauce, a half a teaspoon of chili powder and 2 teaspoons of McCormick Chili seasoning.
- 4. Serve with cheddar cheese sprinkled on top of chili and a dollop of sour cream in the middle.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by deardeb92 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note