Slow Cooker Hearty Steak & Tater Soup
Community Recipe from
- Slow Cooker Hearty Steak & Tater Soup
- Every spoonful of this hearty soup is brimming with beef and potatoes in a rich broth.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 9 hours 50 min
- Makes: 9 servings (1 1/2 cups each)
- 1 pound beef boneless round steak
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices (4 cups)
- 2 medium stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 medium carrots, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cans (14.5 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 jar (6 ounces) Green Giant sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- Cut beef into 1x1/4-inch pieces. Mix beef and remaining ingredients except water and flour in 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours.
- Mix water and flour in small bowl; gradually stir into soup until blended. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook about 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Hearty Steak & Tater Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes