I found this very dry & lacking flavor. Also, even though I only cooked for approx. 8 hrs instead of the recommended 10 my eggs were rubbery. One one of the other reviews mentioned adding a can of cream o chicken or cream o shroom, maybe that would help. I also think that perhaps a full dozen eggs may be a little much.. either way, I didn't find it at all appealing.
Slow-Cooker Hashbrown Casserole
The best part about this easy and delicious Hashbrown Casserole is that the slow cooker does all the work. Add the ingredients to the pot and forget it! In the morning you will have a perfectly cooked breakfast or brunch waiting for you.
- 1 32-oz. pkg. frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1 pound ground pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 dozen eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1/3 each of hashbrowns, sausage, onion, green pepper and cheese in a lightly greased slow cooker. Repeat layering 2 more times, ending with cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a large bowl; pour over top.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This