Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
Community Recipe from
- 3 large onions thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter
- 4 cup(s) beef broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 slice(s) thick bread, like French bread or hoagie rolls toasted and broken into large pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Place margarine or butter, onions, broth, Worcestershire, and salt in slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 8 - 10 hours or on HIGH 4 - 6 hours. Serve hot in bowls, sprinkle with cheese and top with pieces of bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlykennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker French Onion Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes