Easy and the kids ate it up!
Slow Cooker Fire Roast Pot Roast
- 2 pound(s) boneless beef pot roast
- 3 pinch(s) salt and pepper
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 pound(s) baby potatoes
- 1/2 pound(s) carrots cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 can(s) 18 oz progresso recipe starters fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 1 package(s) flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 bulb(s) onion whole
- 1 Spray 6- to 7-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Generously sprinkle all sides of beef with salt and pepper. Place beef in slow cooker.
- 2 Arrange mushrooms, potatoes and carrots around beef. Pour cooking sauce over beef and vegetables.
- 3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or until beef is tender.
- 4 Serve beef and vegetables with sauce from slow cooker. Garnish with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by medmom2002 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note