- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- Flour tortillas
- Toppings: shredded Cheddar cheese and sour cream
How to Make It
Place steak in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker; top with onion and next 9 ingredients.
Cook, covered, on LOW 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours). Remove meat, and shred with a fork. Serve with tortillas and desired toppings.