Slow Cooker Enchilada Chicken
- 7 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Taco seasoning
- Fresh ground pepper
- 28 ounce(s) enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) kernel corn
- 1 small can(s) diced green chilis
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Fresh cilantro, minced (optional)
- 1. Season raw chicken breasts generously with taco seasoning and fresh ground pepper; place into the slow cooker/crock pot.
- 2. Pour enchilada sauce over top.
- 3. Let cook on high for four hours.
- 4. Shred the meat in the enchilada sauce using two forks, pulling it apart.
- 5. Add kernel corn & green chilies; stir gently.
- 6. Cook another 20-30 minutes before serving.
- 7. Add green onions 5 minutes before you’re about to serve.
- 8. Top with cheese and cilantro (if desired) as you plate it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note