Easy and tasty! My family loves this dinner.
Slow-Cooker Enchilada Casserole
Take your slow cooker south of the border with this easy-as-can-be enchilada casserole. This crowd-pleasing recipe will make for a delicious family dinner on a busy weekday.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 534
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 10g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 1598mg
- 9 6-inch corn tortillas
- 15 ounces canned enchilada sauce
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 1. Place an oven rack about 5 inches from broiler and preheat broiler to high. Toast tortillas under broiler, turning once, until lightly spotted, 2 to 3 minutes total. Reserve 2 Tbsp. enchilada sauce. Combine beans and remaining sauce in a bowl.
- 2. Mist slow-cooker insert with cooking spray. Place 3 tortillas in bottom, breaking one into pieces if necessary to cover bottom. Spread half of bean mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle with 1 cup corn and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat with 3 more tortillas, remaining bean mixture, remaining corn and 1 cup cheese. Top with 3 remaining tortillas, reserved sauce and remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover and cook on low until cheese has melted and is beginning to crisp on edges, 2 to 3 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note