Slow Cooker Curry Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1 bunch(es) green onions
- 1/2 cup(s) dried apricots
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried ginger
- 12 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 3/4 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn starch whisked into chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 lemons juiced
- Place all ingredients in the crock pot and stir as best you can to get everything mixed and coated in the spices.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve over brown rice and add a side of cauliflower.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Curry Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes