Slow cooker Creamy chicken and wild rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) cream chicken soup
- 11/2 cup(s) water
- 1 package(s) wild rice 6oz
- 4 whole(s) carrots or 1 can
- piece(s) broccoli
- 4 piece(s) chicken breasts
- Mix the soup,water,rice and vegetables in crockpot.Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook LOW 7-8 hours HIGH 4-5 hours or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bck0825 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note