We loved this recipe and will use it again! I don't usually put onions in with corned beef and cabbage but it was a good addition. If you want to slice your meat this may not be the recipe for you as the meat was so tender it just fell apart. We cooked it for 10 hours, removed the meat and added the cabbage for 30 minutes. Next time I will take the meat out at 9 1/2 hours and cook the cabbage an hour.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 red potatoes (unpeeled)
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 1/2 pound(s) corned beef brisket with seasoning packet
- 1 can(s) beer or non-alcoholic beer
- 8 slice(s) cabbage
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place potatoes, carrots, and onion. Top with corned beef. Sprinkle with seasoning. Add beer and water to cover corned beef.
- Cook on low heat for 10 - 12 hours.
- Remove meat from the cooker. Add cabbage to cooker and increase heat to high. Cook for additional 30-35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wendyc122004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note