Slow Cooker Coq au Vin
Community Recipe from
- Non- stick cooking spray
- 3 pound(s) Chicken thighs, skinned
- 1 envelope(s) beefy onion soup mix (1/2 of a 2.2 oz pack)
- 2 cup(s) quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen sm. whole onions
- 3 med. carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) dry red wine
- optional - mashed potatoes
- optional - snipped fresh parsley
- Lightly coat an unheated lg. skillet with spray. Preheat skillet over med. heat. Cook chicken thighs, several at a time until brown. Drain fat.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with soup mix. Add mushrooms, onions, and carrots. Pour wine over alll.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 5-6 hours or on high for 2 1/2 hours to 3 hrs. If desired, serve with potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianedavid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes