Slow Cooker Coq au Vin
Community Recipe from
- Non- stick cooking spray
- 3 pound(s) Chicken thighs, skinned
- 1 envelope(s) beefy onion soup mix (1/2 of a 2.2 oz pack)
- 2 cup(s) quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen sm. whole onions
- 3 med. carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) dry red wine
- optional - mashed potatoes
- optional - snipped fresh parsley
- Lightly coat an unheated lg. skillet with spray. Preheat skillet over med. heat. Cook chicken thighs, several at a time until brown. Drain fat.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with soup mix. Add mushrooms, onions, and carrots. Pour wine over alll.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 5-6 hours or on high for 2 1/2 hours to 3 hrs. If desired, serve with potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianedavid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note