I really enjoyed this dish the corn chips gave the chili a different feel. I will be making it again.
The best part about this slow-cooker chili is that you can freeze any leftovers for a great make-ahead cold weather comfort dish. Omit the beans, if desired.
- 3 1/4 pounds ground chuck
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 (14 1/2-oz.) cans diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 3 (10 3/4-oz.) cans CAMPBELL'S Tomato Soup
- 1 (16-oz.) can light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (6-oz.) can tomato paste
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Toppings: sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, sliced black olives, corn chips
- 1. Cook ground chuck in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 12 to 14 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Place meat in a 6-qt. slow cooker; stir in 1/2 cup water, green bell pepper, and next 7 ingredients. Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note