Slow Cooker Chile Verde
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 pound(s) boneless pork shoulder cubed
- 5 can(s) green salsa 30 ounces total
- 1 can(s) diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes 14.5 ounces total
- 1. Heat the oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant. Add the cubed pork, and cook until browned on the outside. Transfer the pork, onions, and garlic to a slow cooker, and stir in the green salsa, jalapeno peppers, and tomatoes.
- 2. Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours. Reduce the setting to Low, and cook for 4 to 5 more hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skippie325 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note