Slow Cooker Chile Verde
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 pound(s) boneless pork shoulder cubed
- 5 can(s) green salsa 30 ounces total
- 1 can(s) diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes 14.5 ounces total
- 1. Heat the oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant. Add the cubed pork, and cook until browned on the outside. Transfer the pork, onions, and garlic to a slow cooker, and stir in the green salsa, jalapeno peppers, and tomatoes.
- 2. Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours. Reduce the setting to Low, and cook for 4 to 5 more hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skippie325 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes