- 1 1/2 pounds baby new potatoes (about 16)
- 8 skinless bone-in chicken thighs (1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 leeks (white and light green parts only), halved lengthwise, rinsed, and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- calories 512
- fat 13 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 5 g
- polyfat 3 g
- protein 38 g
- carbohydrate 50 g
- fiber 8 g
- cholesterol 102 mg
- iron 5 mg
- sodium 187 mg
- calcium 138 mg
How to Make It
Place potatoes in a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker. Add chicken, leeks, wine, and salt.
Cover; cook on high for 3–4 hours or on low for 6–7 hours until chicken and potatoes are tender.
Transfer chicken and all but 4 potatoes evenly to plates. Use a fork to smash remaining potatoes into cooking liquid.
Add peas, milk, and yogurt; cook for about 10 minutes or just until heated through. Spoon over chicken, and sprinkle with tarragon.