Slow cooker chicken tortilla soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Pace picante
- 2 can(s) Cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound(s) Cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cup(s) Frozen corn
- 1 can(s) Black beans
- 1 can(s) Soup can water
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 4 Corn tortillas
- 1 cup(s) Shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup(s) Chopped cilantro
- 1 cup(s) Chicken broth
- Add picante, soup, chicken, corn, beans, water, cumin and broth to slow cooker. Cook 4 hours on low. Stir in the cheddar, tortillas and cilantro. Warm another 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow cooker chicken tortilla soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews