Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini
Community Recipe from
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 package(s) dry Italian-style salad dressing mix .7 ounces
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 small onion sliced and separated into rings
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup 10.75 ounces
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 package(s) cream cheese 8 ounces, softened
- 1. Place chicken in the slow cooker crock. Top with 2 tablespoons melted butter; sprinkle with Italian dressing mix.
- 2. Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours.
- 3. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is soft, about 5 minutes. Mix in the cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, and cream cheese. Pour mixture over the cooked chicken in the slow cooker.
- 4. Cover, and continue to cook on Low until chicken in fork tender and the sauce has thickened, about 1 additional hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skippie325 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note