Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini
Community Recipe from
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 package(s) dry Italian-style salad dressing mix .7 ounces
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 small onion sliced and separated into rings
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup 10.75 ounces
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 package(s) cream cheese 8 ounces, softened
- 1. Place chicken in the slow cooker crock. Top with 2 tablespoons melted butter; sprinkle with Italian dressing mix.
- 2. Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours.
- 3. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is soft, about 5 minutes. Mix in the cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, and cream cheese. Pour mixture over the cooked chicken in the slow cooker.
- 4. Cover, and continue to cook on Low until chicken in fork tender and the sauce has thickened, about 1 additional hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skippie325 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes