Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion chopped
- 1- 16 oz can(s) chili beans
- 1- 15 oz can(s) black beans
- 1- 15 oz whole kernel corn drained
- 1- 8 oz can(s) tomato sauce
- 12 ounce(s) beer
- 2- 10 oz can(s) Rotel tomatoes
- 1 1/4 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 package(s) ranch dressing mix
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- crushed tortilla chips
- 1. Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce,
- beer, and diced tomatoes in a slow cooker. Add taco seasoning,
- and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing
- down slightly until just covered by the other ingredients. Set slow
- cooker for low heat, cover, and cook for 5 hours.
- 2. Remove chicken breasts from the soup, and allow to cool long
- enough to be handled. Stir the shredded chicken back into the
- soup, and continue cooking for 2 hours. Serve topped with
- shredded Cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and crushed
- tortilla chips, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews