Slow-cooker chicken & sweet potato soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1" cubes
- 3 small (OR 2 medium) sweet potatoes pared and cut into 1" cubes
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 can(s) (29 oz.) salsa-style diced tomatoes with chilis (undrained)
- 1 can(s) (14.5 oz.) fat-free chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen corn kernels (do not thaw)
- 1. In 4-quart slow cooker combine chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, oregano, and cumin; cover and cook on Low for at least 6 hours.
- 2. Stir in corn; cook on High until chicken and vegetables are very tender, about 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow-cooker chicken & sweet potato soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes