Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
Community Recipe from
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup(s) sliced celery
- 1 white onion chopped finely
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup 14.5 oz
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 can(s) Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits 16.3 oz
- 1 bag(s) Green Giant Fresh Steamers 12 oz.
- Spray 4-6 qt slow cooker w/cooking spray. Add chicken and top w/celery and onion.
- Sprinkle celery seed, poultry seasoning, and pepper. Pour the soup over ingredients and cook on low for 4 hrs.
- Stir in vegetables and cook an additional 30 min.
- Spoon filling on plate and top with split baked biscuit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sallie1111 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes