Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14 ounce(s) Bag Frozen Vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 2 can(s) Campbell's Cream of Chicken and Herb Soup
- 1 can(s) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup(s) Celery, Chopped
- 1 pound(s) Chicken Thighs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Heart Smart Bisquick
- 2/3 cup(s) Milk
- 1. Place chicken in slow cooker.
- 2. Mix soups in bowl, add onion powder and black pepper (and any additional seasonings). Mix until smooth, pour over chicken.
- 3. Place chopped celery over chicken mixture.
- 4. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 5. 30 minutes before serving, make biscuits as directed on box using Bisquick and Milk.
- 6. While biscuits are cooking, gently stir frozen vegetables into chicken mixture and break apart meat. Increase heat to High, cook 15 minutes longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by schadlertt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note